Who we are
Established in 2018 as Zeus Electric Chassis, LLC and converted to Zeus Electric Chassis, Inc.™ (“Zeus”) in 2020, Zeus is a Delaware corporation based in White Bear Lake, MN. We develop severe-duty electric eMobility solutions.
Our website address is: ZeusElectricChassis.com
We are located at: 2320 Leibel Street, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Our phone number is: +1 (844) 938-7462
Our email address is: [email protected]
Our Policy applies only to our online activities. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
By using our website you consent to comply with the terms of our Policy.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide personal information, will become clear as you read the Policy.
If you contact us directly we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide. In the future we may add the opportunity to register for an account. If you register for an account we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, to provide customer service, updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Zeus follows a standard procedure when using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purposes of the information are to enable Zeus to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like most websites, Zeus uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies please read “What Are Cookies” from Norton Utilities.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To obtain more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers please check the browsers’ respective websites.
Third Party Privacy Policies
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA) (“Do Not Sell My Personal Information”)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request to restrict Zeus’ right to use or distribute your personal data then the CCPA allows us one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of the CCPA rights please contact Zeus using the contact information provided at the top of this Policy.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information that is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us from the information provided at the top of this document.
Zeus does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.